[Western] Bottle of Clan Macgregor

Charlie Cain/Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox-internet.com
Fri Jul 26 11:47:44 PDT 2002

Harupfh!!  If that bottle of Clan MacGregor be yours, as you say,  and ye be
saving it for a grand celebration with your brother Weelan, as you say, then are
ye calling the lie to me friend brother Ian when he says "he told me to take that
Bottle of Clan Macgregor.  The one that you told me was yours and that you were
saving for a special occasion.".

Now 'tis a noble thing to be wanted to tip the bottle a bit with your brother
Weelan, good clansman that he is. and tis noble thing to be toasting your winnin'
the kingship of the great Kingdom of Ansteorra that it is.  And I would gladly
tilt a few in toast to that fine occasion. You and the lovely Bretta did make us a
fine and glorious pair of rulers, one being a bit short and all, but on the
average a fine example of Royalty.

Now could it be that the beautiful Bretta intended to drink a toast from that
bottle of Clan MacGregor? And if so, to whom would she be toasting if not to
yourself, I ask Ye?

Is this a missunderstanding that can be settled amicably? Or mus Ian's head roll
for putting the lie to yourself?

In your service and awaiting your reply,

Larkin O'Kane
The Same

Aaron and Britta wrote:

> UHHHMMM UUURRRNNMMM. *clears throat*
>
> Ian, that is MY bottle of Clan MacGregor whiskey. It
> was given to ME by my brother Weelan as a Knighting
> gift to be consumed by the two of us when I became
> King. I have, as of yet, not had the opportunity to
> have that drink with him. Britta, hands off girl. You
> know what that bottle means to me.
>
> Aaron MacGregor
> It's my whiskey!
>
> --- Rob rose <onetruewolf at hotmail.com> wrote:
> > [ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
> >
> > Would HE Britta please contact me?  The other day
> > while I was helping HE Aaron
> > pack things, he told me to take that Bottle of Clan
> > Macgregor.  The one that
> > you told me was yours and that you were saving for a
> > special occasion.  I told
> > him that you had told me that, and he said, huh?
> > Anyway, I left it there but I
> > lost your email. Please excuse the bandwidth, i just
> > want to know who's bottle
> > it is.
> >
> > Ian Macleod

Happiness comes through doors