[Western] Attention Baron of Bonwicke

Ron Portwood vallust at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 26 15:57:42 PDT 2002

Thank you! As always Agnarr you are a true friend and Brother. And with
Crossroads at my back, I have no worries. If you happen upon these
unfortunate, misguided souls, show mercy, Your Lordship, and ask them to
yield.  If they choose not to, bring their heads to Bonwicke so that we may
all partake in a nice game of pins.
VB