[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Fri Jul 26 20:02:00 PDT 2002

  Greetings to the Fighters of the West,
I had planned on holding a regional fighter practice in August, but I fear
that I must now call it off. It would seem that Bonwicke is going to be
invaded. I would be remiss in my duties to My Baron and Kingdom were I to go
off to host a regional practice.
  How ever should anyone wish to come here the weekend mentioned below,
perhaps the invaders could provide us with a bit of sport and whet our
appetites for upcoming Gothic and Gulf Wars.
  I am and remain your servant,
  HE Chiang, Western Regional Warlord