[Western] Bottle of Clan MacGregor --- War!

Aaron and Britta m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 26 22:06:11 PDT 2002

Arise my friends and companions!!!!!

Britta has seen fit to remove from my possession a
bottle of Clan MacGregor Whiskey. It is MINE I tell
you!!! Ill gotten gains on her part. It is my
precious!
Come join me in retrieving said bottle at Gothic War.

I, too, call upon my Sisters in the Amazon household.
Come join me in fighting for my bottle!!! Come join
me,
the Defender of the Amazons! Artisans, fighters,
archers, bards, and those that just love fun!

My Squires, I need thy assistance. My wife has
seperated
a man and his liquor! It cannot be!! It is mine I tell
you!

I call all those who would join me to gather on the
field at Gothic, so that I might retrieve the bottle
and share!!!

Aaron
He who is without his alcohol!!!!