[Western] Bottle of Clan Macgregor

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 07:29:14 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

a war?    Can't we all just sit down and settle this over a pint or 7?
Perhaps when Aaron said "Hey, do you want that bottle of Scotch in the
cupboard?"  I only assumed he meant that he meant the bottle in question.  and
a misunderstanding leads to war, this is not good.  I am torn as to who to
fight for.  While Aaron and Britta have both been long time friends and have
shown me much since my return, and have supported me in finally learning how
to fight, Aaron is the man i played my saturday games with.    On the other
hand, Britta has seen fit to become a giuding force as a sister.  Oh the
dilema. Who to fight for?  Much deliberation must be made when choosing
between friends.  I must admit though, that she is by far the more attractive. A
painful decision this will be to make.