[Western] Invasion of Bonwicke

Aaron and Britta m_geisendorff at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 08:12:03 PDT 2002

Greetings all,

I'd just like to ask, who is this person or persons
who threaten our beloved Western Barony? Are they from
the Outlands? Are they a band from the far North? Are
they of roving Nomadic breed? Who are these people?

Unfortunately, due to the fact that once again, the
Kingdom of the Middle isn't satisfied with it's land
and is again attempting to invade the Kingdom of the
East who we have an alliance with, I will be at Pensic
when this all takes place. Now, that being said, I do
have a sizable household and they are at your disposal
to help defend the Western border of Ansteorra. The
MacGregor Clan, though we may be fighting amongst
ourselves at the moment over alcohol, is always
willing
to come together to fight against a common foe who is
threatening from outside our borders.

Aaron MacGregor
Head of Clan MacGregor