[Western] Attention Baron of Bonwicke

Harold Loveless harrold at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 27 19:38:24 PDT 2002

To Baron Vallust et Baroness Ascelyn de Bonwicke Do I Send Greetings,

   I am appalled that some upstart with a band of  hooligans dares to
threaten the peace and security of our fair Barony in such a cowardly way.
I am also very proud of those who have given their support to us in this
matter.  I wish to let it be known that I will be standing beside my Baron
with  sword and shield in hand to defend Bonwicke from this band of
henchmen.  I call on all our Western Regional Brethren to join us on that
day ( Aug. 18th) and show these brigands the error of their ways.

In Service,
Ld. Godfrey de Main Gauche