[Western] Bottle of Clan MacGregor --- War!

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 20:53:51 PDT 2002

Now, now children....can't we possibly settle this dispute in some fashion
other than war??

Do you realize the awkward position in which you have placed the Amazon
Household.  Aaron is our only Ansteorran son and Britta has been a daughter
for these many years.  What would your Amazon Mothers have to say about
this?
Going to war over a bottle of scotch (although, Weelan, I'm sure it is a
wonderful bottle of scotch)??  Having to choose - we as a household are so
intertwined with alliances and betrothals and marriages (not to mention the
favors and debts we have yet to collect) we can't tell our roots from our
branches and vice versa.

I know, you can just give ME the bottle of scotch and I will cut it down the
middle and that should settle the dispute.:)

Alas, I must consult with Lady Mother Regina on this confusing quandary.

HE Janais (warmonger at heart)
Amazon Household
Shire of Ffynnon Gath