[Western] Bottle of Clan MacGregor --- War!

James Anderson knightly1 at mail.com
Sun Jul 28 12:12:32 PDT 2002

My good friend Gavin

I can see where you would be misslead by the great knight sir Aaron. but there is 1 small thing that he has not added and that is she never said she would not share with him or what the day of it's opening shall be. To HE Britta I gave you use of my of my sword to comand and lead while you were our great queen and I give it to you again if you wish. All that I ask is that i get to defend your choice and the gift that was given to you for finding that which was lost. To HE Arron did you or did you not offer it to who ever found your lost items as a reward for the safe return of these items?

In service to the dream
To Live With Out Honnor Is To Not Live At All
Lord Achillies Von Hutton
Defender Of Rewards