[Western] Clan MacGregor War

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 28 14:00:23 PDT 2002

Greetings Good Friends,
Chiang, yes, there are better beverages to fight over than Scotch, but it's the special history of the bottle (and the name), not what's in it that we fight about.
 No drinking contests (... for those of you who remember coronation night)
My dear Aaron, I know you well and I do not think you would be disappointed in losing the booze, as much as your DrP., but I also know how special the bottle is to you for it's history.  However, I charish history and like to collect historic items.  That's why I accepted the bottle from WeeLan and why I believe it's mine.
So, we will have this Clan war at Gothic to decised the future of this bottle.
Mother Jan and Regina, I do not wish to divid the Household in this matter, but I'm sure this matter will be resolved just as HE Anna and HE Martha did before us.  I'm sure this will be a hard decision for many Amazons and the idea to be neutral in this matter may come to mind, but I'm sure all will be fine in the end no matter who side you are on.  However,  I would apperciate any support for my cause.
Aaron, you have helped teach me skills with the sword and command abilities on the field.  I'm sorry to have to use these skills against you, but It is time for me to take a stand.
WAR!!!
Britta