[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

Dean racerx at tcac.net
Sun Jul 28 18:12:37 PDT 2002

Do you have a time set for this conflict with the invasion of passing
ruffians?  Also, I was at my local fighter practice today, and plan on
bringing the majority if not all of our fighters down. Though I expect you
with your glaive should be able to handle them easily alone. It will be more
of a field trip for us to observe you prowess on the field. And then, a good
practice after ward to prepare for some real conflict.

Curn