[Western] Attention Baron of Bonwicke

Ron Portwood vallust at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 27 08:03:42 PDT 2002

Thank you for your unwavering support and that of the Populace in
Mendersham.  You and your Shire  have always been there for us and we want
you to know how much that means to us.  Your hearts are fearless and shines
as stars of Ansteorra.
Right now, though, let's talk about your waylaying skills.  First, as I told
HL Agnarr, we should be merciful.  The West has long been known for its
hospitality and its love for its Kingdom.  So, we should offer this poor
misfortunate, misguided, and misled "gentleman" a chance, albeit a small
one, to mend his ways.  Therefore, quarter should be offered and taken if
accepted.  If not, we would be honored and most appreciative for you and
your "waylaying farmhands" to join us in defense of our Barony.  Given the
fact that so many of  the Western populace has offered support to myself, my
lady, and my Barony which has touched our hearts deeply, we really hope this
rogue does not surrender because this sounds like this is going to be one
helluva party!
Looking forward to the invasion,
Vallust