[Western] Regional Fighter Practice

Lael Portwood rlportwood at earthlink.net
Mon Jul 29 08:29:45 PDT 2002

Unto the great Shire of Adlersruhe do we, Lord and Lady Bonwicke, send thee
greetings!
We are honored by your commitment to fight with Bonwicke to answer the
demands of our invaders.  The outcome, however, will not be what they seek.
We are proud to say that an attack on one in the West is an attack on all,
for we have received many offers from  the brave fighters within the region.
This "attack" (LOL) gives us a great opportunity to get together, practice
war skills, enjoy fellowship, and share a meal.
Thank you again for your pledge of arms and friendship.  It warms our
hearts.
Waiting for the "impending doom..."
Vallust et Ascelyn