[Western] Lady Elewys' Hero List update

Jane Lusk jlusk at crcom.net
Mon Jun 17 10:04:00 PDT 2002

Greetings unto all in our great region!

I thought we had a good Sundered Shield this year, and thank everyone
who came and joined us.

And, on a personal note, I want to especially thank the grand lords and
ladies from Middleford (I hope I got the name correct).  Not all of you
may know that Sundered Shield was followed very early Sunday morning by
a major wind storm.  The Crossrode Keep camp was hit quite hard, losing
three tents and one pavilion.  The folks from Middleford (I am woefully
inept in remembering names, but the group with Sir Kief and Sir John)
were irreplacable in helping us in battening down and picking up during
the storm. I want you all to know, you are now the newest members of my
Heroes List.  Thank you, thank you so much.

Your friend,
Ldy Elewys Luscomb