[Western] Summer Tourney

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Jun 18 15:15:58 PDT 2002

   Greetings Fighters of the Western Region,
I know that this is short notice, for that I apologize. This weekend, we in
Bonwicke, are hosting a summer tourney. I would like for all the fighters
that can possibly be here to attend. If we have enough show we can do some
melees. It is never too early to start preparing for Gulf Wars.....and
Gothic is just around the corner.
  I will also be looking to hold a regional practice sometime in July and
early August. I would like to have two practices at least before Gothic. I
will post something about it and some reminder well in advance next time.
  So come on to Bonwicke this Saturday. Hopefully the tourney and such will
start around 10:30 or so. It will be at Kastman Park, on south loop 289 and
Joliet. You can not miss it<G>. You can see it from the Loop and we will
have our banners and signs so that we can be more readily seen.
  Yours in Service,
  HE Chiang Ti Lung, Centurion and Regional Warlord....yada...yada....yada