[Western] Information on Chroniclers

Jacque jacquelight at cableone.net
Wed Jun 19 16:40:44 PDT 2002

 I was told monthly when I was a Chronicler and that wasn't that long ago
> Keyna

This information came directly from Kingdom.

Ulrica

2. From the kingdom chronicler:  "On another matter, local chroniclers,
in particular those of shires and baronies, are reminded that they are
required by the Kingdom Chronicler Handbook, 1) to publish regularly, at
least on a bi-monthly basis, and 2) to provide printed (regardless of the
format used for distribution at the local level) copies of their
newsletters to the Kingdom Chronicler, their regional chronicler, the
Crown, the Heirs (if applicable), and the Deputy Kingdom Secretary."