[Western] Sundered Shield

Steve and Kay Oyler oyler at crcom.net
Sun Jun 23 11:47:57 PDT 2002

Greetings to the Populace.  I apologize for the tardiness of this missive,
but my email crashed again and this is my first opportunity to get back
online.

I would like to take this opportunity to Thank everyone who attended our
event.  We were late getting started, due to a shower Saturday morning, but
everything did finally get going.

Centurion John Peregrin was Knighted by Their Majesties, awards were given
out, and even a wedding took place at this event.  I hope everyone had a
wonderful time, I know I did.  Even the storm that destroyed my tent could
not take away all the memories of the good times had by myself and my
family.  I hope everyone had a good time too!

I would like to send a special Thank You to the members of my shire that
helped to make everyone so wonderful too.

In clean up of the site a blue chair was found.  If anyone is missing a
chair please contact me via email of by phone.  The number in the BlackStar
for the event is correct.

Again, Thank you all for attending.  See you next year, and probably see you
at Gothic this year.

In Service,

Ly Marianna la Faye