[Western] License Plate Holders, etc.

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Sat Jun 22 05:56:25 PDT 2002

About a month ago the idea for a plate holder with the theme "What Heroes Do" was thrown out on the list.  Well, the wonderful people at www.cafepress.com have seen fit to make this possible.  As such I invite one and all to check out :

www.cafepress.com/WhatHeroesDo

You will find an Ansteorran license plate holder, a cooking apron in honor of Master Rosario and his crew, as well as several other items such including the "I'd Rather Be In Armor' t-shirts.  Also for those interested, the original "One Meeting To Rule Them All" site is still available at :

www.cafepress.com/OneMeeting

And not includes frosted glass mugs, and mouse pads with the verse on it.

Timothy

(And may the moderators forgive me for the 'advertisement', but it is relevant to a topic discussed here recently.)

--
American Girls and American Guys
We'll always stand up and salute, we'll always recognize