[Western] Lady Mom Medical Report Pt.2

Jesus Cavazos toshirokoi at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 25 06:38:52 PDT 2002

Got a call from Kathy last night. Mom's doctor doesn't think she has
pancreatic cancer. He thinks she has a tumor of the bile duct or cancer of
the limpt nodes. But he can't be sure because of the swelling in the area.
So he's going to put in a stint(sp?) to try to drain the bile and reduce the
swelling. He wants to do this on Wednesday but may have to wait until
Friday. Then they'll run some more tests (again) and see what's what. Then
Mom gets to see another doctor the following Thursday to find out the
results.
So it may be two more weeks before we know what's going on.
I'll let you know what's going on as soon as I find out.

Until then,
Toshiro