[Western] Introduction

R Starkey rstarkey at camalott.com
Wed Jun 26 10:42:11 PDT 2002

check out the ansteorran gazette on line.  The June 2002 issue of the
Ansteorra Gazette has gone into the mail. And the electronic version is
available for download from http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/gazette/.

If you have no local herald, the seneschale should contact Rumil Fletcher,
the Zodiacus Herald at  zodiacus at ansteorra.org and can get on the herald's
list, and can have notification of when the gazette is put on line, or have
the printed issue sent to them.  I found it easier to just get the
notification of it on line, then I forward the notification to the
Mendersham list.

Ryah