[Western] Crown Help

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Wed Mar 20 08:51:28 PST 2002

Greetings unto all good gentles of the Western Region,

I am a little understaffed for Crown Tournament this weekend and I
need your help. I really need volunteers for the following areas:

	Gate Crew (mostly Saturday morning until noon or so)
	Feast Hall Setup (Saturday morning 8:00 am)
	Security Patrols (Saturday Night)
	Water Bearers (for the list Saturday)
	Voice Heralds (for announcements and possibly for the list)
	Field Marshals (standby for the first round of the list at least)
	Inspecting Marshals (standby for the 8:00 am armour inspection)
	MOC (for Saturday - I am embarrassed to say that this
completely slipped my mind)
	Feast Hall Takedown (Saturday night)

Know that you will have my eternal gratitude for any help that you
can give me in these areas. Please email me directly at
seneschal at bonwicke.org if you would like to volunteer, or you can
just find me when you arrive on site, I will be the one with the deer
in the headlights look. :-)

In service,
Kainin

PS: If you have not already made your feast reservations do so now
they are almost gone.