[Western] Bonwicke Demo This Weekend

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Mon May 13 15:42:17 PDT 2002

Greetings to all good gentles of the Western Region,

Bonwicke needs your help this weekend. We will be having a demo on
those days at the Lubbock Art's Festival held at the Civic Center in
Lubbock (1501 6th Street). This is the biggest demo of the year for
us and we need as many people as we can to help make us shine. The
schedule of those days are as follows: Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm,
Saturday 10:00am to 7:00pm and Sunday 10:00am to 5:00pm. Friday is a
free day but if you will be there Saturday or Sunday you will need a
pass, if you can attend any of these days please email me at
seneschal at bonwicke.org and I will make sure that a pass gets to you
and give you directions to the Civic Center. Many thanks ahead of
time.

In service,
Kainin