[Western] Bonwicke's Defender Last Weekend

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Thu May 2 15:23:02 PDT 2002

Posted for their Excellencies Bonwicke
------------------------------------

To the Kingdom of Ansteorra do we send to thee a most heartfelt
greeting and wish all well!

We would like to send a thank you to all from every part of the
Kingdom that attended Bonwicke's Champions de la Croix this weekend
past. It was a most wonderful event with glorious weather and
magnificent company.

Thanks you to everyone that had a hand in hosting Champions, your
efforts shown like the sun! We would also like to thank our out-going
defenders, you have served us well and will always be remembered. We
would like to welcome our new defenders, your prowess in your field
was exceptional. We look forward to you joining us in our courts.

We would also like to thank their Majesties for gracing our event
with Their presence and making Bonwicke's 2nd annual Champions joyous
and memorable.

God speed to you all.

In service to Christ and Crown,
Vallust et Ascelyn