[Western] classes to learn

James (Achillies) Anderson Rapier1 at swbell.net
Tue Oct 22 15:05:46 PDT 2002

hey folks
here is a list of classes that christian would be willing to teach us. we need to deside which ones we would like. we are still working on the date for this to happen. we will have a date by the end of the week, hopefuly. this will just be a learning weekend but i am working with others to come up and learn also and maybe some more teachers also. this is totaly just a weekend to learn. let me know asap which classes you would like.

cut form his letter

Here is a list of ideas and canned classes to mull
over but I'll teach most anything you guys want.  Be
sure to ask the armored fighters too.

Archetypes of stance and movement.
Cutting to the Chase: Historical edge work for SCA
Rapier.
Integrating off hand weapons.
Fighting with and against long blades.
Going home alive: The nature of defense.
Any weapon form specific class.

In service to the dream
To Live Without Honor Is To Not Live At all
Herr Achillies Von Hutton