[Western] <Cadet's Corner> please resopnd

James (Achillies) Anderson rapier1 at swbell.net
Sun Oct 20 19:14:42 PDT 2002

   Greetings unto the list

I am working with Don Christian de Launey from the Outlands, who normally teaches at the KWAR to come to our shire and teach a weekend Academy. I was wondering if anyone would be interested in comeing up for such a weekend to learn from him and his lady and help teach some if you can. this will most likely be and unofficial event but fun for all and a chance to learn or teach people that want to learn the fine are of the sword. when I know what weekend I will post more.

In service to the dream
To Live Without Honor Is To Not Live At all
Herr Achillies Von Hutton