[Western] Sentinel

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 11 20:26:54 PDT 2002

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

Come one come all.......

oct 18-20, Western Sentinel.....

Sweetwater texas, (The Gothic Wars site)

We will be having a heavy list, double elim, finalists go on to captain
melee's.  Light list will be run the same way.   Feast?  Thank the gods above
for Sigrunn.  Archery, Bardic, A&S, Mongo's highland games.

http://www.denofwolves.org/sentinelhome.html[1]

Come join us for the fun.  And don't forget this year's additions.....our
torchlight tournament, and our Soon to be Famous Leg of Trimarin Stew!!  MMM
MMMM good.