[Western] Sentinel

R Starkey rstarkey at camalott.com
Sun Oct 13 18:29:47 PDT 2002

Dear Sweet Rob,

 As everyone knows, I am a Trimarian squire.  Being a good and faithful
squire, I will give of my time, my funds, and my talent to the Western
Region where I now reside.  However, being the only known Trimarian in the
Region, I will certainly not generously give you one of the only two legs I
have to be stewed.

Lady AmaRyah hap Illys de Visclo
Seneschal, Mendersham
Protege to Mistriss Ulrica
Squire to Duke Baldar

ps.  in case you did not catch the hint, yes, I do find "Soon to be Famous
Leg of Trimarin Stew" offensive.  Not only does it imply that Ansteorrans
are barbaric cannibals, it also feeds the kind of inflammatory "war"
rhetoric between groups that I find extremely distasteful.

Ryah, the not amused