[Western] Adlersruhe Demo

K&L kendall at amaonline.com
Sun Sep 8 09:17:44 PDT 2002

Greetings to all in our great region,

The Shire of Adlersruhe will be hosting a demo September 21st on the WTAMU
Campus, (Canyon). It will be from 10am-2pm. We are hoping to have a great
turn out from the region and would greatly appreciate any support the region
can offer. Planned events will include Heavy and light demonstrations,
Bardic, A&S displays, "fight a knight", and we will have stocks available
for you to arrest your friends or enemies. We have also received permission
to merchant on the school grounds. However, we cannot sell food. We do plan
on hosting a BBQ afterward for all that participate.

Please let us know what support you can offer.

In service to shire and Kingdom,
William Rufus Guthrie
Seneschal Adlersruhe