[Western] Fund Raising for Gulf

0zy Adams ozyadams at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 10 07:40:26 PDT 2002

Greetings All!
If you have not already heard, Ansteorra will be constructing a gateway at Gulf War this year. It looks like it will be a fine testament to the might of our kingdom and our people. Now the bad news, the fund raising efforts are a little stalled right now and we are comming up short. If anyone would like to put together any kind of activity to help raise money in your local groups, and the region it would be greatly appreciated. Any amount,  will help and will be greatly appreciated. Please contact me or Sir Pendaron if you have any questions.

Ritter Erasmus, KSCA