[Western] Sunday Tourney

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Sep 10 22:43:37 PDT 2002

  Well Folks, my boss made it possible for me to go to Stargate. I will be postponing the tourney this Sunday till next Sunday. That will be the 21st of September. Same time and place.
  Also I will be having a friend come in from Calontir and he will be bringing some friends, hopefully. They will be coming in on the 5th of October. I would like to have a regional practice here on that Saturday. With a few out of towners in the neighborhood, we should be able to have a bit of fun and some good melees. It is never to early to start thinking of and planning for Gulf Wars. It is closer than you think.
  I had hoped to take a small raiding party to Staked Plains this year, but it will be on the same weekend as Western Sentinel. I would urge everyone to go to Sentinel, if possible. Always a fun event.
  See you next Saturday at 2:30 Pm. Bring armor, will be lots of fighting.
  Yours in Service,
  HE Chiang, Centurion and Western Regional Warlord