[Western] Sunday Tourney

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Mon Sep 9 22:33:01 PDT 2002

Well considering that not only are you a Squire but a Centurion as
well.....the answer would be not only No...but heck No.
Looks like we will not be going to Staked Plains this year. It is the same
weekend as Western Sentinel. We can go take the title from Jasper<G>. He
needs the competition.
Yours in Service,
HE Chiang, Centurion