[Western] Sunday Tourney

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Fri Sep 20 20:15:43 PDT 2002

Well I hope that most can make it to the demo in Adlersruhe. I wish that I could, but work calls. I will still be holding my tourney on Sunday. It will be at Maxey Park, our usual Sunday site.  It will start at 2:30 and run till 4. It will be a bear pit type. Whoever wins the most fights in that time period will be the winner of the tourney. I will have a decent prize too.
See you there.
Yours in Service,
HE Chiang, Centurion