[Western] Many thanks!

Jane Lusk jlusk at crcom.net
Tue Apr 1 19:44:46 PST 2003

Greetings unto all!

As a representative of the Shire of Crossrode Keep, I want to publicly
thank the fine folks who came to our shire Sunday to help with a
hastily-planned demo/fighter practice.  You came through with more than
flying colors!  Thank you so much!  Our guest left with a huge smile on
her face.  I believe we gave her more than she was expecting, both
through her interviews and the pictures she got.  With gentles from
Trelac, Blacklake, Steppes, and Thuein, as well as those of us from
Crossrode Keep, the lady got a good sampling of what the SCA offers its
members. Her school project should get her an A+!

Thank you again.  I had a great time visiting with you all, and hope we
can get together again soon.

Your friend,
Ldy Elewys Luscomb
Hospitaller, Crossrode Keep