[Western] Shield Blanks

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Wed Apr 2 15:33:15 PST 2003

    Greetings,
I have a friend that can get the T-6 aluminum shield blanks for $30 a piece.
If you are interested he will be bringing 8 with him to Festival of Japan.
He will have sold me one, so 7 are left<G>. If you would like to work out
something with him he can be emailed at: Cai Dubhglas
cai_dubhghlas at yahoo.com . I am not sure if he can do other shapes than
square, but you can ask him.
  These are the thin aluminum blanks that are made from aircraft aluminum.
It will not bend under the force of the blows that we throw. No more having
to have a new shield made just when you get used to the way the old one
hangs and works.
Yours in Service,
HE Chiang, Centurion