[Western] Champions de la Croix Weather Forcast

estarkey estarkey at starband.net
Thu Apr 24 18:56:49 PDT 2003

just thought that i'd look at the weather on the net, since the wind has
been really blowing here for the last few days.  the good news is that the
weather station says the wind is going to be like 5 to 10 mph and Sunny
weather.    the bad news is that it now says that on saturday, highs in the
lower 90's.....yep.  west texas springtime.  y'all don't forget the
sunscreen and the bug spray.  see ya there.

ryah