[Western] Fighter Practice at Bonwicke

chiang chiang at odsy.net
Tue Apr 29 20:45:38 PDT 2003

Our Sunday Fighter Practice is at Maxie Park, across the street from the
hospital; on 24th St, just off Quaker Ave. We meet there around 2:00 Pm. Any
and all are welcome to attend, we have enough fighters and fights to go
around. Any of the gang from Crossroads Keep is welcome too<G> If we get
enough people to show up, we can have some melee practice too. Never to
early to get a start on Gulf Wars and Gothic.
Yours in Service,
HE Chiang, Centurion
Captain of the Baronial Guard