[Western] Points race

Rob rose onetruewolf at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 30 09:24:24 PDT 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]

ok so far here are the top three standings for each category with the
exception of A&S, which is still being compiled:

Chivalric:

Godfrey             16

Bran                  15

Gustav               11

Rapier:

Margaret           8

Toshiro              7

Byron and Richard        4 each

Archery:

Toshiro:         20

everyone else:    5 each

Bardic

Timothy:         15

Toshiro           15

There was a tie between the two contestants at champions, so the standings are
set that i gave them both the number of points for a 2nd place win.  This was
done because there was no clear winner.

Any challenges to this should be presented within 1 month of this date.  in
all actuality, Mendersham defender would be the ideal place to discuss things
if there is a mistake/problem.

Thank you,

Ian