[Western] Planning-for-12th-Night College

Paula Hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 11 11:53:32 PDT 2003

Salve, Dear Bonwicke and Good Gentles of the Western Region,

Twelfth Night is just four short months away, and as Steward now is the time to
start (panicking and) really flying into action! As most know it will be a
Masquerade Ball with dancing and a contest for the best mask. The chivalric
tournament will have a contest for the best helm crest. And the rapier tournament
will have a contest for the best decorated buckler. So in light of all these things,
I would like to hold a College on Saturday, the 18th of October to help us all along
these lines.

Lady Serafina will be holding a mask-making class. I would like to get volunteers to
teach the helm crest, buckler and dancing classes (as none of these slots have been
filled yet). If you are interested (especially in the dance class - dancing is going
to be pathetic without people who can dance ;o) please contact me at
pippermint at sbcglobal.net to let me know what you'd like to do. Also, if you can
think of any other class that might be beneficial for the upcoming Twelfth Night,
contact me for that, too!

Details on site and times will, as always, be forthcoming.

Thanks to all in advance,
Baroness Oriana
Lady Bonwicke