[Western] Pre-Twelfth Night College/Oct. 18th

Paula Hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 18 08:52:38 PDT 2003

Greetings Fine Nobles of the West and Bonwicke,

Bonwicke's Masquerade Ball & Twelfth Night on December the 13th is fast approaching.
In order to make ready for that day's activities (which will include a best mask,
best helm crest, and best decorated buckler contest as well as a period finger
food/dessert contest and a period dance) I am preparing a Pre-Twelfth Night Arts and
Sciences College. This day of learning and preparation is set for October 18th here
in Bonwicke.

These kind people have graciously volunteered to share their knowledge:

Period Dance:
Lord William Rufus Guthrie and Lady Elisabeth Quartermain de Guthrie
and
Lady Melissant d'Aulnay the Capricious (known as Capricia)

Mask-Making:
Lady Serafina de Gratia

Helm Crest-Making:
Lord Jasper Codrington

Buckler Construction/Decoration:
Honorable Lord Toshiro Koi

Please join us on this day to prepare for the upcoming Ball!

Any additional questions, suggestions or comments may be directed to me, Baroness
Oriana, at pippermint at sbcglobal.net. And thanks go to all who have volunteered and
all who plan on attending. Site information shall be forthcoming.

Simply,
Oriana della Francesca
Lady Bonwicke
Twelfth Night & Pre-Twelfth Night College Steward