[Western] !2th Night

Ann gam at door.net
Thu Dec 4 17:37:59 PST 2003

For anyone that needs a place to stay during Bonwicke's 12th night.  Sir Max will be home and able to host you as our guest during the event if you need a place to stay.  I will be working but as always our home is open to any who wish to stay with us.
For those who do not know us but would like to stay we do have cats and dogs.  I have changed things somewhat so if you come I have lots of floor space but only one full size bed.  That bed will be on a first come first obtain call.  Other than that make yourselves at home and enjoy the many activities that Our Barony has planned and is offering.

HE Anastasiya