[Western] Western Fighter Practice

Ld Angus ldangusm at cox.net
Mon Dec 1 17:48:50 PST 2003

Well let's not let the heavies have all the fun. I think the light fighters
of the region should hold a fighter practice also. Gulf War is only a few
months away and now is the time to practice for the up coming war. So come
to the park on Sunday after 12th Night around 10ish also and let's play.
Angus
Western Region Rapier Marshal