[Western] Cresent Wrench

Jane Lusk jlusk at crcom.net
Mon Dec 8 17:08:29 PST 2003

Greetings unto the grand Western Region!

Lady Ryah, thank you for reminding me of my duties.  Crossrode Keep held
our populace meeting last Tuesday, and I failed to post what we'd agreed
upon.

We agreed on Saturday, February 14, 2004, for Crescent Wrench I,
beginning at 9:00am and lasting until we're finished.  The location will
be Fellowship Hall, 1st Presbyterian Church, Big Spring, TX, site of our
sewing bees.  The populace of Crossrode Keep will provide a simple
sideboard luncheon for our friends from around the region.

If we need more rooms for breakout groups, there are 3 available near
the Hall.  I can probably come up with more room, if we need it.

I hope this will be a good time for everyone.  Please contact me if you
have input you'd like to offer.

Your friend,
Lady Elewys
Crossrode Keep