[Western] Fwd: [Bonwicke] Thanks

HE Chiang chiang at odsy.net
Mon Dec 15 10:16:33 PST 2003

  Dearest George,
I think that it is we, the populace who ate the feast, who owe you and your
kitchen crew a big vote of thanks. That was one of the best feasts that I
have eaten in a long time. I ate my fill and then some<G> I enjoyed every
bite, and regretted that my stomach was full.
 Thank all of you for your hard work and delicious food. Those of you that
did not attend missed a feast worth remembering, and darn sure worth eating.
Chiang, happy feaster