[Western] Hospitaller question

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 6 06:30:38 PST 2003

My apoligies.  Apparently I didn't answer all the questions right and they
cut me off for a little while.

Hospitalers - please continue to send your reports and whatnot to
westernhospitaler at hotmail.com.

Western Region - This office is still open and applicants are encouraged to
send in their letters of intent immediately to both myself and the Kingdom
Hospitaler.

Lady Elewys - Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

In Service.
Safiye.