[Western] This Sunday

HL Kainin Tepesa kainin at copycraft.com
Thu Feb 27 14:26:25 PST 2003

Greetings unto the West,

The well traveled Ritter Erasmus is even now returning from the
Outlands and asked that I post this missive. He will be in attendance
of Bonwicke's Sunday practice and wishes everyone to join him. He
will be at our regular Sunday practice site (Maxey Park - across from
the hospital) starting at 2:00pm (3/2/03), waiting to cross swords
with those that likewise attend. He asks that if you do plan to come
and join in the fun, that you post your intentions back to this very
same list, if the numbers are great enough then an impromptu feast
(cookout) will be scheduled. Ritter Erasmus will be back at his
estate in Bonwicke on the morrow and will respond then to the posts.

In service,
Kainin