[Western] This Sunday

Curn racerx at tcac.net
Fri Feb 28 14:58:26 PST 2003

Gustav and Erasmus my brothers, I will meet the two of you of the field that
day as well, weather permitting. It has been a long time since I made the
journey south to the fair Barony Bonwicke, I hope to see many others there
as well. As a matter of fact, the last time I was there, the barony was
temporarily plagues by a bunch of rufians trying to defeat the Baron,
luckily they were sent on their way quickly.

Centurion Curn

Gustav wrote:

> I have returned. After a longboat journey Trimeris I come back to
Bonwicke.