[Western] Rapier practices?

Jane Lusk jlusk at crcom.net
Sat Jan 11 20:50:26 PST 2003

Greetings to the rapier community of the great Western Region of
Ansteorra!

I was wondering if the different rapier marshals of out region would
mind posting the days and times when you have regular rapier fighter
practices.  We have two regular fighters here in Crossrode Keep, and
we'd like to travel to other practices to learn more from other folks.
Also, anyone wishing to travel here to CK would be more than welcome!
Here's our info:

Saturdays at 2:00pm
Comanche Trail Park, north of the softball field
Marshal--Elewys Luscomb <jlusk at crcom.net>
(we don't meet whenever there's an event elsewhere in the region, or
whenever we're having one of our sewing bees, so you might want to send
me an e-mail before you travel to make sure we're here)

Thanks for your help.  I hope to see some of you during the next months
for some practice!

Your friend,
Ldy Elewys