[Western] Western Regional A at S

R Starkey rstarkey at camalott.com
Thu Jan 23 08:00:56 PST 2003

should have the web page up and flyers out to the WR seneschales within the
week.  Will be on Saturday, Feb 15 at St. Paul's Methodist Church in
Abilene.  Master Rosario is the autocrat, and Lord Angus is the feastocrat.
Feast is limited to fifty.  Some crash space available.  Anyone who want to
tent or trailer is welcome to do so at my house out in the country.  Some
floor and couch space too.  Will send a map how to get here if anyone is
interested.

Ryah