[Western] Bonwicke's Newcomer's Revel Lost and Found

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 08:49:14 PDT 2003

Greetings good Gentles!

Just to let you know that this past weekend there were
some items left at the park after Bonwicke's
Newcomer's Revel. There were a pair of shoes and 2
pairs of gloves. If you lost any of these, and can
describe them, please contact me, and I will get with
you. Also, I will be at Sundered Shield this weekend,
and the items will be with me, so if you are going to
be there as well, I can get them to you then (for a
small fee, of course ;-P).

In Service,
William Cameron
Finder of Lost Stuff