[Western] Bonwicke's Newcomer's Revel Lost and Found

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 09:54:42 PDT 2003

Indeed they are. I have them, and will be most happy
to get them back to you at your convenience.

--- Daniel Hodnett <bourdoncompany at hotmail.com> wrote:

---------------------------------

Cameron, Are the gloves a pair of guantlet gloves lack
in color and medium in size and a pair of small black
gloves with green on guantlet cuffs? Are the shoes
black slip on mary janes?Please let me know, This is
Daniel and Laura from Adlersrhue, our phone number is
listed with the western regional knight marshall.
Thank you.

Laura

>From: Cameron Cook
>To: bonwicke at yahoogroups.com, western at ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Western] Bonwicke's Newcomer's Revel Lost
and Found
>Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:49:14 -0700 (PDT)
>
>Greetings good Gentles!
>
>Just to let you know that this past weekend there
were